Our asset management service provides flexibility to landlords who require assistance where a hands-on and local approach would be beneficial to a remote landlord. Our flexible approach can provide you with a full 3rd party asset management function or the ability to select task led services.
Our services include the following:
- Acquisition assistance: meeting with prospective tenants; review of tenancy schedules; local knowledge; collation of information
- Business planning: review of existing business models and refreshing to cost effectively manage and improve your assets to prove value;
- Day to day property management: review existing contracts; re-tendering of contracts; tenant contact;
- Marketing; review of void and potential vacant space; development of marketing campaigns from inception to delivery; appointment and management of letting agents;
- Leasing; rent review; lease expiries and renewals: Negotiation of heads of terms to deal completion;
- Organising refurbishment/redevelopment of vacant space and design team management, overview of cost control against business plan;
- Disposal assistance
Our experience is secondary location portfolio management to promote value added services for tenants and improving investment profile for landlords.
If you would like to know more about our asset management services, please contact our asset management director, Claire Donaldson.